- Parent Category: Information
- Published: Wednesday, 04 December 2013 02:32
- Hits: 1100
The following article featured on the daily telegraph. Click the article for more: Jacqui picked up on the fact that Lati's Microchip number was wrong and when Andrew checked this with the Microchip company, it was in deed wrong and they had put the wrong number down on the register. Unfortunately Lati was found near the Hospital not far from where Jacqui was picking up on and she had tic fever and sadly passed away not long after.